Thursday, August 7, 2008

I love to rock! (but walking on them hurts)



My beautiful new bike! I love it!

Alright so today was another crazy day, I worked from 9:30 am-7:00 pm. Then we all cruised home to eat some food before hiking up the mountain. The girls had done it one sunday and said that there were some rocks embedded in concrete and you walk on them barefoot and they helped you feel better. (reflexology) Well after a long day, and a long hike up this mountain I was sweaty and stressed to say the least, haha. Let me just tell you that walking on these rocks is VERY painful, lol. Well I did it and afterwards it felt great, I think I'm going to make it a tradition. After that on our way home we found some locals learning to dance the cha cha. After a few moments of watching they invited us to learn and we learned the cha cha from these cool older taiwanese couples, it was fun. Then we trecked on home! It was a long day.

2 comments:

Hardwicks said...

ok...so you are not aloud to tell me that you don't know how to latin dance!!! Well atleast i hope it was the latin cha-cha that you learned....oh well!! Good job!! Thats awesome! So i just created a blog spot! its RubesJohnson.blogspot.com check it out!!

Leah said...

Sweet Bike D! Looks like you are having the time of your life! So glad you started this so we could keep updated!