Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ba gua san


Tonight was great! After a long day's work my room-mate and I biked up the mountain to ba gua san. Which is a 70 buddah statue, and a sweet temple. We love going up there, it's very peaceful and you can see the whole city. It was a very tough bike ride, but it was worth it. The craziest part was that it was raining the whole time. I've been biking more and more and it's a blast. When we got to bag wa san there was a water, lights, and music show. It was sweet. Afterwards we went back down as slowly as we could so we didn't die. (haha, wet and steep don't go together on bikes)



When we got down there was a concert and dance thing of some sorts going on so we stopped and checked it out. It wasn't that good, but it was funny to see asians do the flamenco and trying to break dance. It was a fun night!!!!

More pics of ba gua san during the day.








2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Bro!! I love all these pictures! You must be having an amazing time! As far as knowing when other people update, you can sign up for a program called Google reader and it will tell you when your favorites have updated.

Looks like you having the time of your life! I will check back often and add you to my favorites!
Luv ya!

Nicole said...

Hey Darren!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I don't have one yet...maybe someday. Have a great time there and I'll be watching you! ha ha. Nicole